Sonic test animation 2008 Sonic test animation 2008

nice work

it was short but it was just a test i can't way to see more

I'm a Creep I'm a Creep

Jack always has a special place in my heart

At the beginning i was a little worried since it don't look like the jack I've come to love i was off put but the tone of this flash is amazing

Ticketyt0ck responds:

Thanks, Jack in general is a hard guy to recreate because of how weird his body is.

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

Awesome

lol how did the ipod explode

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

her sin shall not be forgivien

whats with her instantly turning hppy dippy i love animals tofu power all of a sudden she just brutalized a turkey. now oyu know for a fact that's not how a cooked turkey looks and the truth is if we released domesticated animals people would starve and animal growth rates would grow fast and the spike possibly killing existing wild animals these animals can't survive on their own.

Desolation 2 Desolation 2

It was okay

Could have been a lot better. Zombies just kinda floated toward you so that destroyed the illusion that you are actually in the game. After the first two or so monsters it got really boring i understand its not a hard core fps but shooting could have been better. The point and click adventure part was okay although at some points you couldn't see what you where clicking due to the lighting.
Graphics: 7/10 (good for a point and clip)
Gameplay : 6/10 (like i said could have better)
Story: Generic ( but zombie games are usually this way)
Sound: 9/10 (excelente especially the ambiance of the music and effects)
Entertainment: 3/10 ( meh)
Overall: 25/40 (Better than most)

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

WoW

39 cool i gues i am mod material this was a very good flash game/ quiz but if there was a question that asked if would abuse the power of the mod or just do nothing most of the time cause your lazy :3 anyway nice work can't wait for the next quiz

Sispri responds:

That'd be an interesting question. More soon!

.:Untitled_Track_01:. .:Untitled_Track_01:.

kick ass

wow you sure know how to make a guitar your bitch lol

MormoMaker responds:

rofl :D waw do i say to that?